Stag or Hen Group
STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW...
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Keen to add more than just shooting into your adventure with us?
Check out our activities page for add ons and get in touch?
Bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!
Nothing gets the blood flowing like a fun day on the range.
Bring your Stags or Hens group out to the range and have a blast – before the party festivities begin.
Challenge the stag or hen to shoot-off, or for a laugh have them try their luck with Ugly Gun.
Break One Fact: ‘Worst score buys the first round!’