Great for the first time shooter! This is a fantastic activity for family and friends with full instruction and coaching, shoot 6 scored stations with plenty of practice finishing off with our Beretta Challenge of 4 targets one after the other. Come along and learn a new skill and see what all the excitement is about - "Can you earn a spot on our leader board?"
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Please note that bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!