STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW...
Departures & Pick Up:
Daily departures at 10.00am & 1.00pm.
Other departure times available to suit by arrangement.
Courtesy transport to/from most local areas to our Queenstown Hill range is included.
Allow 2 hours including return transport to Queenstown.
What to Bring:
Dress for the weather on the day! In the winter, a warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves. In the summer, a hat, sunglasses, water and don’t forget your sunscreen!
Your Camera! Our range is nestled in the valley of one of the most scenic working High Country Stations in New Zealand, plus you’ll need photographic evidence of the ‘Top shots’ of the group!
Suitable for all abilities, even those that have never shot before. Bring your ‘A Game’, Clay Target Shooting ignites the competitive fires in even your quietest family member, friend or co-worker!
Keen to add more than just shooting into your adventure with us?
Check out our Activity Upgrades page and get in touch
The Challenge is Queenstown’s favourite shooting experience! This is a great option no matter whether you are a first timer or a seasoned veteran, there is something for everyone!
Break One’s ‘The Challenge’ includes:
- 24-target scored competition.
- Approximately 40 shots per person.
- Finish with our signature ‘Beretta Challenge’, shoot at 4 different style clay targets thrown one after the other.
- Full instruction, coaching & encouragement.
- Approx 1hr 30min on the range.
- Courtesy transport from most local accommodation.
- Approx 1hour on the range.
- Courtesy transport to/from our range.
- World-class views of Wakatipu Basin from a working merino sheep station.
You will shoot from one of our four designated shooting stations and will shoot a variety of different style clay targets thrown from one of our 12 clay target traps. You’ll get to use top-quality Beretta 12-gauge shotguns and get a few practice shots in, before seeing who is has the best aim in a scored competition.
Clay Target Shooting is a fantastic group experience. We guarantee everyone will hit a target, and The Challenge will be an activity your group talks about for months!
Break One Fact: ‘Winner buys dinner!’