The Ugly Gun
STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW...
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!
So you can hit a clay using our top of the line Beretta shotgun, but can you hit one with Break One’s “Ugly Gun?”
True Hollywood style pump action shooting, our Ugly Gun has seen better days and requires more than a steady hand to keep up with the fast flying targets. “Ready to get into it?”
Add the ‘Ugly Gun’ on to any package just ask at the range or book online.