Your privacy is very important to us. This privacy notice sets out how Break One Clay Target Sports collects, uses, discloses and stores personal information about you when you visit our website, email us, check-in and participate in Clay Target Shooting with our company, and otherwise in connection with Break One Clay Target Sports.
Information we collect.
We collect, store and use personal information about you such as:
- Your Name
- Email, Phone & Contact Information
- Photos & Social Media content
- Your Location
- Billing or Purchase Information.
- Any other applicable details relevant to your Clay Target Shooting experience with Break One.
How we use personal information.
We use the personal information that we hold about you as permitted under New Zealand privacy law, and as described in this statement, primarily for taking payment from you and providing our services to you. Personal information such as social media content and photos may be reposted to our social media channels (if you tag us), used for advertising purposes and included in our marketing database (optional).
In addition, we may also use and share personal information that we hold:
- To take payment from you
- To respond to your enquiries and communicate with you.
- To conduct research and statistical analysis
- To administer your Clay Target Shooting Experience with Break One Clay Target Sports
- To improve our website, products and our services
- For any other purposes for which you have given us your permission (including newsletters, social media and other forms of publicity)
Sharing your personal information.
We share the personal information that we hold about you as permitted under New Zealand privacy law and as described in this statement.
Besides our staff, we may share your information with:
- Payment providers in order to successfully process your transaction and payment for our services
- Third Party Booking Channels
- Group Travel Organisers and Tourism Partners that work in alliance with our company for example Stag & Hens Night organisers, Group Travel Organisers, Visitor Centres and Booking Agents.
- Other Tourism Operators where we provide a joint service such as KJet, Winnies, Off Road Adventures, The Helicopter Line etc… and other partners we collaborate with for your personalised Break One Clay Target Sports experience.
- Our legal and professional advisers
- Providers that offer cloud-based solutions (such as Microsoft Corporation), to help us process, manage, and store the data that we collect and hold. Specific reference must be made to Woo Commerce who provide our invoicing and order form technology at the time this policy was updated.
- Providers that encrypt your credit card details securely; at the time this policy was updated, we use Windcave.
- Providers that help us to send and manage our communications (such as MailChimp, Facebook and Instagram); and
- Providers that help us with our website, at the time this policy was updated Break One Clay Target Sports use NZWebTech.
Storing your information.
Our service providers may store your information on our behalf. We may also hold your personal information ourselves, for instance on servers or in physical files located on our premises.
Your rights and contacting us.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter the information, we require in order to take a booking and payment for that booking, we’ll be unable to provide our services.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected]
Policy Updated: 01 September 2023