Voucher – The Experience
STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW...
Pick up Point:
• The Station Building, corner Camp & Shotover Streets
• Be there 5 minutes before departure time.
• Please allow 2.5 hours return to Queenstown.
• Full instruction and one-on-one tuition.
• Courtesy return transport from Queenstown.
• Fantastic scenery and photo opportunities.
• Loads of fun and adventure!
What to Bring:
• Dress for the weather on the day!
• In the winter – warm coat, jumper, hat, scarf and gloves.
• In the summer – hat, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
• Camera! Plenty of photo opportunities to capture those unforgettable moments!
We require children to be around 12 years of age, and recommend around 1.5m tall and weigh 50kgs, call us to check suitability.
Bookings within 24 hours must be made via phone, please call us to book!
Looking to give something a little more exciting than a pair of socks? Why not give the gift of action and adventure with Break One gift vouchers?
With full instruction and a scored competition, this is an ideal & exciting introduction to Clay Target Shooting – and a great way for friends, partners and family to compete against each other! Aim for our “Top Gun” leader board!